Thursday, February 3, 2011

How are we preparing for the trip mentally, physically, or otherwise?

Greetings once again. As Tanzania approaches closer and closer everyday the whole team must physically, mentally, and emotionally prepare our bodies to attack Mt. Kilimanjaro. Physically getting ready is the least of our problems. Since our main goal as a football team is to become conference champions, we are constantly training are bodies for success because only in the dictionary does success come before work. As for mentally, I personally plan to take on the mountain the same way I take on our 6 a.m. winter workouts which is simply one day at a time, one step at a time. This also goes for the emotional concept, if I just apply myself a day at a time hopefully I won't be overwhelm with the fact that I am climbing to the very top of Africa with my teammates.

Until next time bloggers, cheers!
Denzel Ray THE 83

No comments:

Post a Comment