Thursday, January 27, 2011

The reason why the trip to Africa reinforced my decision to come to Drake

Hello, my name is Denzel Ray, second year wide receiver and first time blogger. As I reflect on the purpose of why I choose Drake University as the school to educate me on life, this trip to Tanzania just stabilizes my thoughts of this being a great college decision. I originally choose Drake because I could get a good degree at a credible university while still playing the game I love. Traveling to a place I have never been before will certainly expand my knowledge on not only the subject of Africa and all its affairs but also life itself. Add on top of that I get to play the game I love makes the deal even sweeter. I shudder to think what life would be if I had went somewhere else.

Until next time, cheers!
Denzel Ray THE #83

No comments:

Post a Comment